ALL is WELL
The urban poor who are the most prone to suffer from ailments have the least access to medical attention. The Caritas ALL is WELL Health Programs educates communities through trainings and provides basic health support to help families and individuals. Its objected is to enable urban poor folks to have the capacity and become conscious about their health and wellness. Part of the main goal of the programs is to reduce common illness that manifest in urban poor communities.
- COMMNUNITY EDUCATION AND HEALTH COUNSELLING – Caritas provides communities with health counsellors who conduct health education trainings and seminars including Natural Family Planning. Each parish health counsellor is assigned 12 community based health counsellors who in turn are responsible for monitoring the health of 12 urban poor families each.
- CARITAS HAPAG-ASA (Table for Hope) FEEDING PROGRAM - 3 out of every 10 filipino children are suffering from major malnutrition. Caritas Hapag-Asa is a holistic nutrition program that provides supplement feeding to malnourished children. The progress of each child is monitored by nutrition and wellness experts. The parents of these children undergo responsible parenthood and spiritual formation. Under the program, it only takes Php 1,800 to feed a hungry child for 6 months.
- BASIC HEALTH SUPPORT SERVICES -
- Crisis Intervention and Assistance
- 26 Charity Clinics – free basic medical and dental services
- Caritas sa Veritas Public Services Program
- Medical Mission
for more inquiries for ALL is WELL program email us email@example.com